Wednesday 7 October 2015

Welcome

Starting up a blog less than two months into a new hobby is a bit of a bold move, I'll give you that.  I don't want you to think I'm setting myself up as some kind of expert - I like to run before I can walk but I'm still a baby vaper, and quite proud of my novice status.

I've set this blog up because I love to write and review, and because whilst I'm not a technical expert I still think I have something to offer the vaping community by sharing my opinions.  Hopefully this blog will track my progress and adventures in vaping, and prove interesting along the way!

I started vaping in July 2015, having decided to kick the cigarettes forever.  I successfully quit almost ten years ago, when pregnant with my daughter, but stress due to a full on degree course and the loss of my mum last year drove me back to smoking and I was back on 20 a day by January this year.  I realised I needed something to replace not only the nicotine but the habit, and after several friends quit using e-cigarettes I decided to give them a go.

My first kit was cheap and flimsy, and whilst I was captivated by vaping I was less enamoured with my equipment,  A play about with a friend's kit led me to buy my initial setup, a Curve2/iStick 30w which I use with a Kangertech Protank 3.  Within a few weeks I added an iStick50w and Kangertech Subtank Pro, having been struck by shiny-itis and a desire to give sub-ohming a go.  I also have a Joyetech eGrip, my natty little precious which is ideal for stealth vaping.

I'm planning on plenty of juice reviews, some musings, some equipment reviews when I can afford to add to my collection... just lots of vaping related ramblings.  Glad to have you along for the ride.

PS - The Rainbow Vaper refers to my ever-changing hair colour - it's currently teal.  I'm liking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment