Friday 9 October 2015

Review: The Yorkshire Vaper - Peach Custard

This was bought by me at my local B&M, Key Vapours in Merthyr, at the discounted price of £10. Available online at theyorkshirevaper.co.uk for £11.99 - this is for 30mls.

Tested on an istick 50w with a Kangertech Subtank Pro with 0.5ohm stock coil. Ratio is 80vg/20pg, I used 3mg nic.

Described on their website: "Ever tried juicing a peach? Breaking it down to its lovely sweet liquid form? We have! And my god is it good!

It's even better when spooned and folded into a creamy custard to create the perfect Peach Custard blend."

Packaging - basic but effective, nicely squeezy plastic bottle (I'm aware I go on about this a lot but as I suffer neuropathic pain and muscle weakness in my hands, a bottle that's tricky to squeeze is the bane of my life!) with printed label featuring a ram, plus all the relevant info. Nozzle tip easy to use to fill a tank. 

Vaping - true to their word, this is juicy and peachy. Very much a tinned-peach taste versus a tangy fresh peach, but this is precisely what I wanted, being a fan of the old tinned peach. Custard is more of a delicate creme anglaise than a full on thick vanilla confection - definitely comes in secondary to the peach, and is more of a prop to add a creamy sweetness to the vape. It's quite a subtle one, this, very different to the in your face lime of the key lime cheesecake from the same range. Not an adv for me, as I prefer a more assertive flavour, but one I'd buy again nonetheless, because it wraps you in soft comforting sweetness, it's actually almost soothing. A bit like a bowl of tinned peaches and runny custard for pudding round your Nan's. Yummy yummy yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment